viernes, 5 de noviembre de 2010

My tiny baby!


Whenever I arrived at home in my hometown, he is the first to welcome me rejoicing. He is my tiny baby: Pinky. He is my pet, my favourite one, the one that is mine since at home there are 4 more dogs. He is a 3 year old Chihuahua and he is really special.
The Chihuahua is the smallest breed of dog in the world. The first dog of this breed was discovered in 1850 in old ruins in Mexico, in the state of Chihuahua. The breed was named after this state. The height of these animals is between 30 and 38 cm and their weight is between 2 and 3.5 kg. Colours are varied.
My little baby lives in Victoria with my family since such a hyperactive creature is not the best complement for a shared flat in the city. Besides, I’m never at home and he would have felt really sad and lonely taking into account the characteristics of this breed. They do not like being along. Chihuahuas tend to be extremely loyal to only one person. And that is me when I am home. If he is resting on my lap and anyone dares to approach me he would start snarling and barking. He is my loyal protector. He is a chihuahua but he feels a rottweiler. He is beige and he was a birthday present 3 years ago.
This tiny creatures have their advantages, they are little, compact and easy to handle and they do not consume a lot of food due to their size. But the disadvantages are sometimes unbearable, they are so bad tempered and they have so good lungs that they can keep barking at the air for hours, without stopping or getting tired.
My baby is like that, once he kept barking at a fly for 15 minutes. Well, this fly was bothering him, flying around him. I really love him. They may come over as hysterical the first times you met him, but, if you get o know this creatures they are really special.

1 comentario:

  1. My God! He is beauiful, I love big dog, but Pinky is the new exception!

    ResponderEliminar